Sunday 9 November 2008

Big ploop = a wet arse!

We have all had it even the girls. It is quite possibly one of the most annoying things in the world.Its when you get that lovely little retort, that little thing your stool dose to let you know that it is on its way off down the pan onto bigger and better things. Just as it meets the water it will give you, what I think is essentially a 'poo wink', is a nice flush of water from where it has just come from. I know that they say that the next stage of human evolution is telecommunication but I'm not so sure it could be. I'm sure if we as a species are beginning to become so developed that out own turds are beginning to create their own bon voyage. After writing this short passage I have just convinced myself that they are little beings that we are carelessly flushing away. Next time I am vacating my bowels I'll give a second thought as to what that little piece of Brownage is trying to tell me. How ever much thought is put into it the fact of the matter remains, splash back is pissing annoying. If there is any Brownage out there reading this the please take note!  

No comments: